Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 10 Déc - 17:24 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Mtn Self Care App On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les fanfarons du donjon Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phylshany

Masculin
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:59 (2018)
Sujet du message: Mtn Self Care App On Facebook
Répondre en citant

Mtn Self Care App On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Skip to main content . The Winner will receive the Prize from MTN headquarters located at 87 Kennedy Avenue, 1077 Nicosia, completing the relevant Prize Acceptance form.Prize Acceptance: By accepting the Prize, the Winner authorizes the Organizer to publish his/her name, face, age and city of residence through any promotional activities in connection with the Competition, through any public relations activities. Failure to resolve the dispute in the aforementioned manner, the parties retain the right to appeal to the competent District Courts of Nicosia, defined as exclusively competent.OTHER TERMSMTN may at any time, in their sole discretion, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to or operation of MyMTN, and to alter the terms and conditions of the Service, with only an announcement on their respective websites: www.mtn.com.cy without prior notice. The app is available in Greek and English, for all MTN postpaid and prepaid subscribers and it's free to download and use. Otherwise, MTN reserves the right to interrupt temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice, the access to the application or discontinue the availability of content to the User who violates these obligations.The User is responsible to create and secure his/her device’s entry and lock password in order to maintain the content of the device safe from unauthorized persons.The User shall be eligible to change his/her current plan (upgrade or downgrade) to a new plan only in case they do not have any amount(s) pending. In such a case, all MyMTN Users will be notified following the policies of MTN.Usage of MyMTN is valid from the date of registration and activation of the application. Specifically:MTN reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the Service, if there is a clear violation from the User of these terms and conditions, or any provision of the applicable lawAlso, MTN may at any time, in its sole discretion, modify the terms and conditions of this legal note with only the relevant notice in the above mentioned websites, without prior notice. Your continued use of MyMTN following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean your acceptance of those changes.ACCESS TO THE APPLICATIONAccess to MyMTN, is solely for MTN subscribers that own tablets and mobile smartphones running on J2E, Windows Phone, Android and iOS operating systems. Sign Up in SecondsJoin us to get latest updates (ONLY) delivered to your inbox. If the user introduces a wrong invoice number, other than the one he had wished to pay, and completes the confirmation procedure above, MTN shall bear no liability and shall not obliged to refund the money to the user.The following restrictions apply:€50 top-up per credit card per month€50 top-up per mobile phone number per monthThe minimum amount of payment is €5MTN shall have no responsibility in case of handset or credit card lost and/or theft and/or malicious use of the Service. The app which supports phones and tablets on multiple platforms including Android, IOS (Apple) BlackBerry and J2ME allows you do the following from your mobile device: *Check your account profile *Check your recent account recharges *Subscribe to a blackberry/Fastlink/ mobile internet/simple surf data plan *Subscribe to MTN callertunez, music and games on MTN Play *Check available balance and expiry data of your Fastlink/mobile internet/ Simple Surf/BlackBerry data plan *Perform a SIM Swap on your lost/ stolen MTN line *Purchase airtime or pay your phone bills using your Interswitch ATM card *Retrieve your PUK code to unlock your SIM *Request for MTN Data Settings etc. Please check periodically for changes. Read More Read more TSTV List Of Channels And Subscriptions : Full Plan Price List TSTV List Of Channels And Subscriptions : Full Plan Price List . Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Service should supervise such access and use. Tweet with this Shortlink: . Read More Read more Older Posts Home Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) Search Google Buy Us A Bear Using Bitcoins Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]] Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Provision of MyMTN will be suspended throughout the entire period where temporary blocking of basic electronic communication is imposed, and will be interrupted if and when definite barring is imposed.USER REGISTRATION -IDENTIFICATIONAccess to the Service requires that Users are MTN subscribers and that they use their username and password. The payment service above is offered in collaboration with JCC Payments Systems (JCC) which provides special systems for the safe transmission of data of the credit/ debit card.By submitting your credit card data, you acknowledge and agree that MTN in collaboration with JCC will charge the credit card you have submitted for the amount of the transaction. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More MTN Nigeria Selfcare App App Privacy Report/Contact -->. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. lots of people have been waiting for the moment, Where To Bu. Privacy Policy About Us . All rights reserved. MTN is concerned about the safety and privacy of its Users, particularly children. Gurubest.com the internet and computer GURU Home Computer Mobile Phone Make Money Services Web Design Video Contact US Labels Click to Select a Category android phone tricks Android Rooting blackberry blogger tricks computer software tricks DIGITAL TV education info and gist Facebook Auto Group Poster V1 facebook tips free browsing tips Games Google adsense tips HTC Importation Infinix Info and tech news internet tips IPHONE Laptop Computer Review Make money online Mobile banking tips mobile phone applications MObile Phone Price mobile phone tips mozilla and addon tricks MTN GLO other network tips My video tutorial Nokia Phone Flash files Nokia Phone Solution online money processor online payment Operamini download PHONE REVIEW SAMSUNG Scam Alert and Tips scholarships SEO TIPS SEO Tools Services smart phones and device social network Special season's TECNO twitter tips unlock fastlink modem Video Tutorial Course web design Powered by Blogger. [[error]] Pages Home About Us PRIVACY Contact Us CONNECT WITH ME ON GOOGLE PLUS Free Email Updates Never Miss Our Updates Get All Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Email Inbox For Free!!! YOUR EMAIL IS SAFE Get In Touch Category android phone tricks Android Rooting blackberry blogger tricks computer software tricks DIGITAL TV education info and gist Facebook Auto Group Poster V1 facebook tips free browsing tips Games Google adsense tips HTC Importation Infinix Info and tech news internet tips IPHONE Laptop Computer Review Make money online Mobile banking tips mobile phone applications MObile Phone Price mobile phone tips mozilla and addon tricks MTN GLO other network tips My video tutorial Nokia Phone Flash files Nokia Phone Solution online money processor online payment Operamini download PHONE REVIEW SAMSUNG Scam Alert and Tips scholarships SEO TIPS SEO Tools Services smart phones and device social network Special season's TECNO twitter tips unlock fastlink modem Video Tutorial Course web design Best Tool For Seo and To Spy Competitors Hidden Secrets Latest Facebook Auto Group Poster Never Before Seen Facebook Auto Group PosterClick To Download It Now Do You Love This Blog design? You Too Can Own A Blog Like This Today. In this case, this additional personalized information are vested solely to the knowledge of MTN, for the management of the content of the application, without introducing any change in communication with the User and billing of Service without incurring any involvement or responsibility of MTN.FEES - BILLINGMyMTN is made available to all MTN subscribers for free.MTN reserves the right to amend any fee(s) at any given time. The recipients of this data may be third parties that collaborate with MTN for the provision relating to the personal data services.Cookies: MTN may use cookies, i.e. i am a young online entrepreneur and a part time blogger who love sharing information regarding online technology.internet has paved ways for me to share my ideas with other people around the world.you can always visit my website to learn more tips on internet and computer technology www.gurubest.com add me on facebook.com/mjk.john follow me on twitter.com/bedfordng View my complete profile Copyright 2017 Gurubest.com the internet and computer GURU - Tweaked By BedfordngPowered by Blogger [Back to Top] Home Contact Us Privacy Policy Website Design Video . These conditions and the amendment of them shall be governed and construed in accordance with Cyprus law.The User may request the amicable settlement from MTN after having filed the relevant documentation. recently i was trying to segment some of my Email List b. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
funny facebook happy new year statuschat on facebook privatefacebook auto like june 2013error 503 in facebook chatfacebook buys whatsapp badseen by facebook messengerpolice facebook chat historyfacebook emote makerdownload facebook hp cross pd7facebook search for old status

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:59 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les fanfarons du donjon Index du Forum -> Général -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation